Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Cumulus crashed this morning when downloading data

Please discuss beta versions of Cumulus 1 here. Note: There are currently no beta versions of Cumulus 1.
sjukmidlands
Weather Station: Techno-Line WS2300
Operating System: Windows 8 Consumer Preview 64bit

Re: Cumulus crashed this morning when downloading data

Post by sjukmidlands »

That's not too bad I suppose and something you can manage with for now until they get it working properly again. Although I suppose, like with me, it's the upload speed which is actually more important.

We are cabled around here so I'm with Virgin Media, currently on the 50MBit service - and on www.speedtest.net I actually usually get slightly over that. Upload is only 1.6MBit though, but any day now is being ramped up to 10% of the download speed, thus 5MBit - but sometime in the next few months I'll upgrade to the 100MBit package they're currently rolling out which will then give me a 10MBit upload speed and that will be a huge improvement for when I'm sending large files to a printer via FTP! I put a newspaper together every month - layout/design plus all the ad designs for it, and then FTP all the CMYK PDF files of each page to the printer.

Good luck and hope it improves soon!

Steve