Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Keeping daily stats

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
Meteoclub
Weather Station: National Geographic - 265NE

Keeping daily stats

Post by Meteoclub »

Hello to every weather "maniac" of the forum.
I'm not sure if this issue has been discussed in the past, but i would like to ask if there is a possibility in Cumulus to keep daily statistics about weather parameters hourly.
And the second question.
How can i export a graph from Cumulus? For example i want to save an image of a graph for a period i want.
Thanks a lot!
Meteoclub.gr - Amateur Meteorology
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Keeping daily stats

Post by steve »

Meteoclub wrote:I'm not sure if this issue has been discussed in the past, but i would like to ask if there is a possibility in Cumulus to keep daily statistics about weather parameters hourly.
I don't understand what you mean by that. You could use the data in the logfiles, imported into a spreadsheet or similar?
How can i export a graph from Cumulus? For example i want to save an image of a graph for a period i want.
Thanks a lot!
There used to be a facility to do that, but I had to take it out. I can't remember why. You could use a screen grabbing program like mwsnap - http://www.mirekw.com/winfreeware/mwsnap.html

Steve
Meteoclub
Weather Station: National Geographic - 265NE

Post by Meteoclub »

You're right Steve, i will try to do the solution you said.
If you reach to the second edition of Cumulus (2) ,the option to export these graphs to images would be very useful :)
Just have it on the back side of your mind :)
Meteoclub.gr - Amateur Meteorology
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Post by steve »

Definitely - all this and more will be possible with Cumulus 2. Eventually :)