Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.0 (build 4022) - 11 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Wireless Plasma Kit (Pico W Aboard)

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
Nossie
Weather Station: Ecowitt 2551
Operating System: Raspberry Pi5 Debian Bookworm

Wireless Plasma Kit (Pico W Aboard)

Post by Nossie »

Bit random, but not an ad

https://shop.pimoroni.com/products/wire ... 2173399123

I like to tinker, I like weather. I like to tinker with weather. Therefore we have the Wireless Plasma Kit (Pico W Aboard) moodlight running a weather script. I think it would be a great project for any young budding tech to give a go - stocking stuffer this Christmas? I'm currently in the process of providing feedback to my experience, it's a little smaller than I expected (the bottle) and the wires are very fine and finickity, but they have said that in later ones they are going to pre-tin the ends. Other than that it's pretty cool =)

I've included a few screenshots to give you an idea, it runs a lot of white LEDs because ... well that's cloud - and I live in Scotland but currently iit's pulsating a slow blue due to code 61 = slight rain. I have a couple of PIR sensors and maybe looking at a few more - but the new pico w with wifi really does open this up to possibilities =) Again not an ad but thought I'd share my experience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ian.

http://www.StewartonWeather.com
Containerised Cumulus[MX] 3.28.0 (build: 3269) ● CumulusUtils Version 6.23.0● Ecowitt 2551/WH65/T&HP/WH57/WH45/3x WH51 ● Pi 5 8GB ● Debian Bookworm ● Ubuntu Server Host