Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Daily Rain vs Rainfall Rate

Please DO NOT use this to publish your entire wish. This Forum is for specific suggestions to enhance the usability of Cumulus MX for all users, NOT your personal requirements. Please check this forum and the rejected forum to make sure you are NOT posting a DUPLICATE suggestion. It will be heavily monitored by Admin and Mark Crossley to determine the feasibility and the difficulty of the suggestion. Those Topics that are deemed inadmissible will moved to the rejected Forum. The remaining Topics will be the Accepted list of future developments, and when our voluntary development group adds it to a build, the build number will be added to the Topic title.
Nottub
Weather Station: Davis VP2 (Cabled)
Operating System: RPi 4 (Bookworm)

Daily Rain vs Rainfall Rate

Post by Nottub »

Hi,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or if its something to do with the .wlk conversions I'm ongoing with.

The web version of the Daily Rain vs Rainfall rate is transposed compared to what I see locally via my local network access of Cumulus.

An example is August 21st 2000, where Rain Rate shows as 18.4mm and no Daily Rain, whereas my local access shows no Rain Rate and Daily Rain to be 18.4mm (which I would expect, as Rain Rate isn't recorded in the Weather Monitor II).

18.4mm is correct for the daily rain for that date.

https://www.calvertoncam.co.uk/weather/historic.htm

Any pointers?

Oh and I must say I'm loving CumulusMX... :clap: It's taking a bit of getting used to but I enjoy exploring it and trying to work out how it hangs together.

Thanks

Nottub
mcrossley
Weather Station: Davis VP2/WLL
Operating System: Bullseye Lite rPi

Re: Daily Rain vs Rainfall Rate

Post by mcrossley »

You need to update your historicgraphs.js script on your web site with the copy in the latest zip file in - /webfiles/js
Nottub
Weather Station: Davis VP2 (Cabled)
Operating System: RPi 4 (Bookworm)

Re: Daily Rain vs Rainfall Rate

Post by Nottub »

You need to update your historicgraphs.js script on your web site with the copy in the latest zip file in - /webfiles/js
That did it Mark, thank you. Sorry to be a pain.

Keep up the excellent work.

Nottub