Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Guage Minimums/Maximums

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

akasonny
Weather Station: Zephyr TD-1000
Operating System: Windows 10

Guage Minimums/Maximums

Post by akasonny »

I'm enjoying the look and feel of cumulusrealtime and I'm working on trying to link it in to the other Cumulus pages.

In the meantime, I've come up with a suggestion which would really help those of us in the non-metric world: Raise the maximum temperature gauge to something those of us in the SW USA need...something along the lines of 48.88 degrees celsius. I know that may sound a bit extreme but, believe me when I say it's not. A -4 to 48.88 would be ideal for here in SE Arizona...or something along those lines.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Guage Minimums/Maximums

Post by steve »

When I get around to it, I'm going to make all of the gauges scale dynamically according to the current reading (taking into account the current max and min etc). Currently only the rain gauges do it. I alluded to this in the readme, but perhaps I was a bit too cryptic :)
Steve
akasonny
Weather Station: Zephyr TD-1000
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Guage Minimums/Maximums

Post by akasonny »

Yes, dynamic is good. Thanks.