Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4019) - 03 April 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

All Time Records

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
mcpaton

All Time Records

Post by mcpaton »

I seem to have lost my all time records only 3 days in. It says my all time low temp is 0 degrees on 30 Dec 1899. What would have happened to the data I had yesterday? How do I reset this without losing the data I have gathered in the last couple of days?
Weather Station: X7062 (Rebadged MyDEL WX2008 MK 2). http://www.users.on.net/~mpaton/weather/
harrym1byt
Weather Station: WH 1081 (EasyWeather type)
Operating System: Win10

Re: All Time Records

Post by harrym1byt »

Click Edit, then All Time Records - You then need to look at the 'All Time Low Temperature' and adjust the date it indicates against it.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: All Time Records

Post by steve »

You can use Edit | All time records to put the all time records back.

Have all of your all-time records gone the same way? The file holding the all time records is alltime.rec, it's in binary format in the Cumulus data folder. I don't know what would have happened to cause that file to become corrupted. Is the data in your data files still showing up OK - e.g. if you view This Month?

Are you running Vista by any chance?

Steve