Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

language modification lunar phase to Spanish / modificación de idioma fase lunar al español

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

emagenerallagos
Weather Station: wh 1801
Operating System: windows 10

language modification lunar phase to Spanish / modificación de idioma fase lunar al español

Post by emagenerallagos »

Good evening, I am modifying my template v3.19.3 to put everything in Spanish and I cannot find where to modify the different phases of the moon to Spanish, it is the only part that is still seen in English, I appreciate any help, thank you very much in advance.

Buenas noches, estoy modificando mi plantilla v3.19.3 para poner todo en español y no encuentro donde modificar las diferentes fases de la luna al español, es la única parte que se sigue viendo en inglés, agradezco cualquier ayuda, desde ya muchas gracias
sfws
Weather Station: Chas O, Maplin N96FY, N25FR
Operating System: rPi 3B+ with Buster (full)

Re: language modification lunar phase to Spanish / modificación de idioma fase lunar al español

Post by sfws »

Here in the documentation there is some text discussing making similar translations to French, does that help you?

Like much of the Wiki documentation, that has not been updated when MX started changing very rapidly, but the basic idea has not changed.
emagenerallagos

Re: language modification lunar phase to Spanish / modificación de idioma fase lunar al español

Hello, thanks for your answer, but following these steps I can't get it to be seen in Spanish, that option is not working for me, do you have any idea that file in which other file is executed? Cheers
sutne
Weather Station: HP2553 (WS80) and HP2564 (WS90)
Operating System: Raspbian Bullseye and Bookworm

Post by sutne »

The moonphases are in string.ini.
emagenerallagos

Hello sutne, thanks for your time, issue resolved , web in Spanish , much of it