Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4021) - 04 May 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

I'm Back After A Little Break

Talk about anything that doesn't fit elsewhere - PLEASE don't put Cumulus queries in here!
NoelGlass
Weather Station: Davis VP2 pro
Operating System: windows / Linux

I'm Back After A Little Break

Post by NoelGlass »

Hi All

I'm back after a break :lol: I have been away for a while (last post 2013) .......

I used Cumulus 1 for years but after a house move and a few problems with my Davis WS I drifted away from logging data :roll:

I had to replace my failed anemometer and fitted the new tipping spoon upgrade whilst i was at it yesterday.

Then I looked at Cumulus MX again as I did try it once but due to only having a laptop pc I couldn't leave it running all day ! We have since moved house and I am now back up and running and I also discovered the Raspberry Pi image and having a spare Zero Pi kicking around I am fully functioning again :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and posting data to all the sites!!

I have a few issues but will post in the correct discussions.

Noel

PS how do I clear my 13325 unread messages ;)
water01
Weather Station: Ecowitt HP2551
Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Re: I'm Back After A Little Break

Post by water01 »

To clear unread message click on Board Index (Top Left) and then just above the forum panes is a Line saying "Mark Forums Read", click on that and it will clear all the unread messages.
David
NoelGlass
Weather Station: Davis VP2 pro
Operating System: windows / Linux

Re: I'm Back After A Little Break

Post by NoelGlass »

Hi David

Yes thanks I found it shortly after posting

:bash: