Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V4 release 4.0.1 (build 4023) - 16 May 2024

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release 1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014
(a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Sending to Weather Underground stopped working

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
bob_hatcher
Weather Station: WS 2080
Operating System: Windows 10

Sending to Weather Underground stopped working

Post by bob_hatcher »

Cumulus has worked flawlessly for several years then all of a sudden it stopped sending to Weather Underground. No settings were changed and I do have an internet connection. WU seems to be working fine. And, Cumulus on the desktop seems to be fine. I'm stumped.

My station is KNHTHORN2.

Any thoughts?
Last edited by bob_hatcher on Tue 11 Oct 2016 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steve
Cumulus Author
Weather Station: None
Operating System: None

Re: Sending to Weather Underground stopped working

Post by steve »

Seems to be updating now - I was going to suggest restarting Cumulus before then turning on diagnostics if that didn't help. Is that what you did or did you find the problem?
Steve
bob_hatcher
Weather Station: WS 2080
Operating System: Windows 10

Re: Sending to Weather Underground stopped working

Post by bob_hatcher »

You can file my problem under "UBD" which is a very old term in the software world for "User Brain Damage". I am embarrassed to tell you what the problem was but I fixed it a few minutes after I made this post and didn't know how to stop the post from happening.