Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Weird Stuff

Discussion and questions about Cumulus weather station software version 1. This section is the main place to get help with Cumulus 1 software developed by Steve Loft that ceased development in November 2014.
jlfutari
Weather Station: La Crosse WS 2355
Operating System: Vista Ultimate SP2

Weird Stuff

Post by jlfutari »

Hey all,

I'm a long time user of Cumulus. But a few days ago the outside Temp sensor for my Oregon weather station died.....and at the same time, Cumulus stop updating to my web site (http://www.users.on.net/~freespirit/weather) .

I can't figure why Cumulus isn't updating the web site. I have deleted all my online files (via FTP) and uploaded a fresh set of files(using the 'Simple Website' setup guide in Cumulkus wiki) and directed cumulus to 'Web update'.

The web update is successful.... but Cumulus does not update the web site after this (there isn't any error lights on the Cumulus window).

I'm scratching my head as I can't figure out why Cumulus isn't updating the web page (no settings in Cumulus have changed recently).

Any help would be appreciated.

James
sfws
Weather Station: Chas O, Maplin N96FY, N25FR
Operating System: rPi 3B+ with Buster (full)

Re: Weird Stuff

Post by sfws »

jlfutari
Weather Station: La Crosse WS 2355
Operating System: Vista Ultimate SP2

Re: Weird Stuff

Post by jlfutari »

Hey sfws,

Adding 'NoSensorCheck=1' to cummlus.ini appear to have fixed the issue.

Thanks for you Help!

James