Welcome to the Cumulus Support forum.

Latest Cumulus MX V3 release 3.28.6 (build 3283) - 21 March 2024

Cumulus MX V4 beta test release 4.0.0 (build 4017) - 17 March 2024

Legacy Cumulus 1 release v1.9.4 (build 1099) - 28 November 2014 (a patch is available for 1.9.4 build 1099 that extends the date range of drop-down menus to 2030)

Download the Software (Cumulus MX / Cumulus 1 and other related items) from the Wiki

Problems with Chrome browser for image updates

Other discussion about creating web sites for Cumulus that doesn't have a specific subforum

Moderator: daj

Nevizio
Weather Station: Oregon Scientific wmr-200
Operating System: Windows 10 - Android

Problems with Chrome browser for image updates

Post by Nevizio »

Good morning I have a problem apparently unsolvable with the chrome browser in the updated image display on my website, the data is updated but not the images for example the graphics and the web cam, only happens with Chrome and not with other browsers so I think it's a problem relating to the cache, in fact, by manually emptying it in the settings the images are updated but those who visit my site should view the updated images (web cam graphics etc.) automatically, how can I tell the html page not to use the browser to cache?

I state that I have already read this topic:

https://cumulus.hosiene.co.uk/viewtopic.p ... 720#p40453

... I have already 'uploaded the 2 files on the server that hosts my site, but I can not find the tags for the graphics and the image of the web cam to be inserted in the html code of my web page
How do I do the graphics and the image of my web cam are updated?
I'm going crazy looking for the solution!

Who can help me?
Thank you!
Last edited by Nevizio on Sun 29 Apr 2018 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.